LogicPoint strictly enforces compliance with its Acceptable Use Policy. You agree to maintain your website in full compliance with the terms set forth below and their spirit. Failure to so comply is cause for immediate suspension and/or termination of your account at the sole option of LogicPoint.
While LogicPoint respects that the Internet provides an open environment for free and open discussion and distribution of information, there are areas of competing interests, and we reserve the right to take remedy actions in order to protect these competing interests. We reserve the right to determine what activities are unacceptable at our sole discretion. LogicPoint reserves the right to refuse Services to any user at our sole discretion. LogicPoint also retains the right to discontinue service with or without notice for repeated violation of this AUP.
You understand that to meet the evolving needs of our customers, our hosting services, the changing laws, and the changing Internet, we reserve the right to revise this AUP at any time without notice. The latest version of the AUP will always be available here. Your continued use of our services constitutes acceptance of any changes to our AUP.
Notices of Violation
If you believe that this AUP is being violated, you may report this issue to email@example.com. Please note that, we require full details and the identification of the portion of this AUP that is being violated, and furthermore, we do not review anonymous reports. Your notice must contain your first and last name, a valid e-mail address and telephone number.
LogicPoint does not censor or review content uploaded to our services or that is available on the Internet. When you obtain information through the Internet or our services, you must keep in mind that we cannot and do not monitor, verify, warrant, or vouch for the accuracy and quality of the information that users may acquire. Therefore, we cannot and do not accept any responsibility over content uploaded to our services or retrieved from the Internet. The responsibility of content is the sole responsibility of the customer, end user, or third party content provider. You must exercise your best judgment in relying on information obtained from the Internet or our services. We will only review content upon a verified complaint report. We reserve the right to refuse to provide services to customers who knowingly or unknowingly use our services to distribute materials that may degrade our network, harm other customers, or that is racist, pornographic, and hateful and creates customer service and/or abuse issues for us. We do not allow adult, gambling, obscene, pornographic content, or material and / or content that is not associated with the website hosting services provided by LogicPoint. LogicPoint servers are not to be used to backup personal files not related the services purchased from LogicPoint. We do not allow content used for harassment, defamation, libel and hate speech, or other offensive content.
Our services include third party services and this AUP incorporates policies from these other entities that provide products and services through us to you. These policies are “passed through” to you by this AUP.
IP addresses assigned to customers are non-transferrable and you do not retain ownership or transfer rights to them. To provide our services, it may be necessary to change IP addresses, in which case we would contact all customers that will be affected by the change.
LogicPoint reserves the right to remove/disable, with or without notice, any email services (smtp, pop, forwarding, catch-all, autoresponder) that appear abandoned. The determination of Abandoned Email is made solely by LogicPoint.
Email Bandwidth Abuse
LogicPoint reserves the right to suspend email services, suspend accounts, and/or terminate accounts, with or without notice, should the customer use excessive email bandwidth. The determination of excessive email bandwidth usage is made solely by LogicPoint.
Use of Services
(1.) Our Services may only be used for lawful purposes. (2.) You are required to provide us with accurate contact information. (3.) Distribution, storage, or presentation of any information or material in violation of any applicable law, regulation, this AUP, or our TOS, is strictly prohibited.
The following are violations of this AUP and will be subject to immediate remedy action:
- Mass Email: The sending of more than 200 emails per hour and/or 4800 emails per day.
- Unsolicited Email: The sending or receiving of mass unsolicited email (SPAM), support of web pages associated with SPAM, the dissemination of email lists to be used for SPAM, dissemination of software/tools to support SPAM or sending email on behalf of a domain that is not hosted by LogicPoint LLC are violations.
- Email Bombing: The sending of mass emails, email bounces or email forwards to a user in an attempt to interfere with email services is a violation.
- Warez: The sharing of copyright protected software or pirated software, especially in a peer to peer network, is a violation.
- Malware: Using services to store or disseminate or support the distribution of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other malware is a violation.
- Phishing: Any use of our services to perpetrate phishing or support phishing activities is a violation.
- Fraud: Content related to fraud, ponzi schemes, multilevel marketing is a violation.
- Child Pornography: Content related to child pornography is a violation.
- Pornography: Content related to pornography, sexually explicit, or adult nature is a violation.
- Terrorist-related: Content related to international or domestic terrorism is a violation.
- Port Sniffing: Engaging in or disseminating software for port sniffing is a violation.
- Hacking: Attempts to subvert or assist others in subverting or circumventing the security integrity of our services or our customers websites and databases is a violation.
- DOS/DDOS: Using our services to support or perpetrate or attract denial of service or distributed denial of service attacks is a violation.
- Password Attacks: Using our services to support password attacks, or engaging in password attacks against our systems or our customers sites, or engaging in storing or distributing password lists is a violation.
- Reverse Engineering: Any attempt to reverse engineer our systems is a violation.
- Excessive Server Resource Use: Posting messages or using software applications that consume excessive CPU time, or storage space, or network bandwidth is a violation.
- Spoofing: Misrepresenting, omitting or deleting identifiable headers to conceal or misidentify the origin of a communication is a violation.
- Helpdesk Spamming: Spamming our helpdesk as a means of getting attention or for deliberate effort to degrade our service is a violation.
Intellectual Property Violations
You must comply with U.S. laws for trademarks, patents and laws governing the dissemination and use of intellectual property. Complaints about intellectual property rights violations, other than copyright violations, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA
LogicPoint complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), whose guidelines can be found at http://www.copyright.gov. DMCA complaints should be sent to: LogicPoint LLC, P.O. Box 773, Saint Marys, Ohio 45885
U.S. Export Controls
Use of our Service is governed by U.S. export control laws. These laws apply regardless where you reside. More information about U.S. export laws can be reviewed at: http://www.export.gov/regulation/index.asp.
Cooperation with Law Enforcement and Legal Documents
You understand that in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, summons, discovery request, warrant, or regulation, it may be necessary to disclose your personal and website information to protect our business, or others, from harm. We assume no obligation to inform you that we have provided this type of information and in some cases we may be prohibited by law from giving such notice.
Law enforcement agencies who seek information about our customers and their use of our Service are required to submit a subpoena. Unless specifically required by law, the Subpoena will be transmitted to the customer. Civil demands for information, such as discovery requests, must be part of a filed and pending litigation matter. Responses to Civil Demands are at our discretion. Responses are subject to a response fee of $250 per hour. We do not honor requests from civil litigants to limit or to pre-approve response expenses.
LogicPoint may take remedy action, at our discretion, in response to any of the harmful activities described in this AUP, along with any activities that contradict the spirit of this AUP.
If LogicPoint learns of a violation of this AUP, we will respond to the applicable user and may, in our sole discretion, take any or all of the following remedy actions, with or without notice as it deems necessary or appropriate in accordance with the severity and duration of the violation:
- Issuing a warning to the user
- Suspending the offending user from all or part of our services
- Terminating the offending user from all or part of our services
- Imposing fees or charges to the offending user
- Removing the offending content
- Taking other action in accordance with this AUP or applicable laws
Suspension and Termination
If you violate this AUP, and we take action to suspend or terminate your service, you will not receive a refund of any fees paid to us. Your failure to abide by the terms of this AUP is grounds for suspension or termination of our service and may be undertaken with, or without, notice to you. You agree to hold LogicPoint harmless from any claims that a suspension or termination of service has caused you damage.